Heart of the Family – Education ™
HEART OF THE FAMILY – EDUCATION ™
4 Evenings of Tips, Strategies and Information
A counsellor facilitated workshop for family members, caregivers, loved ones and friends that have been affected by substance use.
Date: First four Thursdays of the month
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Place: Via Zoom
RSVP: email@example.com or call 604.773.7357
Join us and learn:
- What is abuse? Addiction?
- Could my loved-one be addicted?
- How do we set boundaries and not enable?
- How do we talk with them?
- How do we address all the trauma?
- The importance of self-regulation